For the Homeschool Family, OHR is SowCo Develops Flagship Product
Easily create and track all of your homeschool records in one place including school tasks, attendance, hours worked, textbooks and workbooks, course descriptions, grades, credits, reading lists, bibliographies, certifications, extra-curricular activities, portfolios, test results, and more.
After three years of usability testing to see what works best and what final adjustments need to be developed to make a world-class product, we are now in our final stage of a complete upgrade to OHR. Sign up on our mailing list for updates on the progress, or you can always find out the latest news through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn.
We spent three years making sure we have an innovative product for the homeschool community, and we will continue this commitment throughout the life of the product by offering regular improvements, enhancements, and additional features and benefits. As the homeschool community evolves, so will OHR, and we are just getting started.
“Data are just summaries of thousands of stories – tell a few of those stories to help make the data meaningful.”
Chip & Dan Heath
Your Personal Workforce
How is OHR different from the competition?
OHR is not just an application. It’s a service. The support from SowCo Develops is what sets it apart. OHR is not only a turn-key or plug and play application, but with the software, you get your own personal workforce. What this means is that you are not on your own when it comes to setup or additional reporting or customization that is not already an option in OHR. You may contact us at any time to get what you need.
If you have multiple school records that you are managing and if you must do all of the data entry and records setup on your own and learn an entirely new system, the thought of doing this yourself can be daunting. In that case, without support, you may conclude that it is easier to continue management of your tasks the way you have always done, despite the numerous benefits gained by using a dynamic, feature-rich homeschool records management system. We understand this! That is why we offer not only OHR itself but also a personal workforce to accompany it. So, while you do your everyday record-keeping, we will handle the larger tasks that take up more time or that require additional technical expertise.
In the world of homeschool, everyone is different. As a result, while OHR is robust with options, we did not develop OHR incorporating every reporting feature that everyone needs. If a feature is necessary for the majority of homeschoolers, then that is included in OHR. If a reporting feature is used by only a small population, then you may not find it in OHR. In this case, if you have a needed function that is not available as a standard feature, we are here for you. Just contact us to get what you need.
We know OHR because we made it. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to use the application. You can think of us as your own personal technical department with individuals you have hired who have the vital skills to get what you require when you require it. And, OHR will only get better. As the OHR customer-base grows, so will the features and benefits of the application, so you can look forward to watching it grow and evolve over time. The application and the service are not static. They are dynamic. So, when you stay with us over time, you will reap the benefits.
Coupled with OHR, you have your own personal workforce. We have the necessary skill set to deliver what you need. Let us help with the records so you can focus on the school.
“Think of us as your own personal technical department with individuals you have hired who have the vital skills to get what you require when you require it.”
Are you using OHR, and have you found any feature lacking that you need or that would be helpful? Tell us through the community. We are here to serve you. We work very hard to ensure that you have a powerful records management system for your school records. If we missed anything, then we want to know what it is. If the data is in the system but just not available in a report, we will extract it for you. If there isn’t a place to enter the data that you need, let’s talk. We will work with you to find a solution to meet your needs. If you have required reporting for a specific organization, we can make a custom report just for you. We are here to help you with your records so you can focus on your school.
Let us help with the records so you can focus on the school
We Get It
• We understand that no single homeschool is alike. Your activities are diverse and varied. OHR provides for this diversity and allows for custom school scheduling and reporting that is as unique as your family’s life. Along with regular academic records you may log all of your activities such as chores, co-ops, extra-curricular pursuits, sports, church, family worship, devotions, volunteer work, jobs outside of the home, and more. With OHR, you may easily compile a complete portfolio of your student’s training in its entirety in order to accurately reflect what you do and how you spend your time throughout the school year.
• We recognize that, for homeschool to be a success, the whole household must run well. To assist with this goal and to be distinctively suited for the homeschool community, OHR further incorporates household chores into tasks in addition to traditional academic records.
• Homeschoolers need to keep their data for their records long after school and scheduling is done. We get it! Your records will always be your records. OHR is not “sticky” with the data. It is easy to extract your data for whatever purpose and in whatever format you need. OHR furnishes comprehensive reporting having in mind that you are the owner of the data. This means that you can easily keep your records even after you are done using the application.
“Get the truth and never sell it;
also get wisdom, discipline, and good judgment.”
Our Days Are Full: We Know Homeschooling
We made an application that is developed to meet the homeschool family’s unique needs.
Not only do we develop OHR, we also use it ourselves in our own homeschool for our three children, two in elementary and one in high school. We understand first-hand that life is full as a homeschool parent, and homeschoolers need a system that gets record-keeping work done quickly and easily.
At SowCo Develops, we, Mom and Dad, split the responsibility to educate our children and manage all of their school tasks. So, we are two parents heading one job. Simultaneously, Mom manages ownership of SowCo Develops and Dad pastors revitalization churches. We have been married twenty-two years, and we are wholeheartedly and passionately dedicated to family, home, and our local church. Our mission above all in everything we do is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever, and our work is for Christ and His glory. To this end, the kids are just as active as Mom and Dad. They spend a significant amount of time with us in the work of the church and in hosting numerous church members and visitors every week. With the makeup of our lives, we needed an application for school where the entire family could stay on track, real-time, and where we, the parents, could manage our children’s school, sports, and extra-curriculars all with very little time between Mom and Dad for daily school schedule briefings. OHR was our solution. It enabled us to keep on course and accurately communicate live status of our school, while, at the same time, allowing for our full-time work in the business, homemaking and the church.
As a company, to thrive, we must remain founded on a well-built infrastructure and operate with little overhead in order to provide the customer a quality, affordable product . We commit to support this foundation in all of our operations and internal procedures.
SowCo Develops is a family-owned and operated company, and OHR was born out of necessity for our record-keeping needs and fast-paced lives. Our greatest strength to the customer is the efficiency and usability of OHR integrated with world-class customer service and rapid turn-around times. If OHR didn’t get the job done, we wouldn’t be offering it to the customer.
OHR Features and Cost
• Records management including school tasks, attendance, hours worked, textbooks and workbooks, course descriptions, grades, credits, reading lists, bibliographies, certifications, extra-curricular activities, portfolios, test results and more
• Comprehensive reports
• Personal information systems workforce: your data and reporting team at your service
• Customizable options for system setup and reports
• Bulk data import options for large data sets, so the customer is not restricted to only importing one record at a time
• The customer retains full ownership of data; upon cancellation of application subscription, the customer may keep the data in any format required so that they still have record of everything they have done
• Yearly subscription of $34.99
• Includes free customer support and a free, no obligation 30-day trial
“Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”